Friday, July 23, 2010

I need a breather

It is starting to get the best out of me. I am now feeling pity for myself to say the least. I have to come to terms with reality. This guy is not interested in me. How could he be? He has a good life. He doesn't need someone like me. It hurts to know that no one really cares for me. But it's okay. I do not need anyone to be happy. All i need to do now is to enjoy. A little rest and unwinding will do. I need to prepare and equip myself lest I might fall again the next time he comes around. I would like to limit my interaction with him. I'm not even sure if he treats me like a friend. He's just being cordial. That's all he could offer. My job is suffering now because I am biased and I can't function well. What does this man have that he turned my whole world upside down. I need to divert my attention to something else. I'll enjoy solitude for now. It's just infatuation, nothing more nothing less. I can survive this phase. I can rise up and be well again. No need to hurry. Just little baby steps would do. To start with, I won't take a look at his pictures. I will do the things that I enjoy. Gotta find a cure for this aching heart. It's okay. The Lord might have let you meet him so you could forget about Tony. It's just a mindset. Stop rationalizing. It's a natural thing to be infatuated. But it's a terrible thing to sulk and wallow down in pity and sadness. Just let it go. It's not worth it anyways.

No comments:

Post a Comment